Sunday, December 18, 2011

Coconut Oil Fudge + Health Coach Ornament!

Greetings! And happy holidays! :)

Today I wanted to share a delicious recipe for a healthier version of a classic holiday treat!

Coconut Oil Fudge!
















Instead of the usual butter, milk, and sugar-- this recipe uses coconut oil, cocoa powder and honey/agave/maple syrup.

Recipe:
(Makes: 16 servings)

Ingredients:
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup agave
1 tsp. vanilla extract 
1/2 cup cocoa powder

Directions:
1. Using a spoon, blend the melted coconut oil with agave and mix well. Add vanilla extract, if desired. Stir in the cocoa. Mix until smooth.

2. Pour into an 8 x 8 " pan and refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes.

3. Cut into 16 pieces and keep cool. Enjoy!!

*Because of the nature of the coconut oil, the fudge must be kept cool.

*Yesterday I received the most adorable xmas ornament from one of my amazing health coaching clients! It really made me stop and reflect on how much I love my job.




















made. my. day.

















Have an exciting and wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. What a great recipe...so simple and looks delish!! :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sweet recipe for even those starting out healthier new year's resolutions!

    ReplyDelete